All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to antzzz

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

WAR : In-SECTE/ZACS
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 am 

In-SECTE was strong with some of the best players of the game and a lot of hunting field, almost 1,4 G . However ZACS members decided to be mean with us, they started to steal all the hunting field without taking care about the armies. That was the big mistake they did...
Nowadays, a few weeks later, In-SECTE has lost the hunting field but armies still here and warriors are now ready to fight. ZACS players gonna learn who is the real In-SECTE. We won't accept any diplomacy issue, they gonna have to fight and they will die.

Since time immemorial In-SECTE was growing-up in the shadow, and it's time now to spread the death !

Goblin74, In-SECTE's leader

Re: WAR : In-SECTE/ZACS
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:36 am 

Sorry to hear that you have been loosing sleep over something that may or may not have happened ages ago. I am the new leader of ZACS and while you may have had issues with them in the past. Your dealing with me now. Bottom line is that whether you were right or wrong in the previous conflict with ZACS unfortunately you have chosen to show your true colors by suprise attacking us. I would say may the best alliance win but I think we both already know who that is going to be.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:50 pm 

After 6 days of war, 15 ZACS' members died (45%) and only 1 on the other side. As you said, we already knew who is the best alliance ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:49 pm 

The 45% you speak of is actually quite lower and they are made up of smaller players that were not prepared for war.

War with Zacs is a marathon not a sprint goblin74, a fact that you are now realizing after you have been killed yourself and most of your friends have left. Opening pandora's box by surprise attacking us doesn't seem like the best idea now does it?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:31 pm 

Tototrape(I-SCT)

16/01/2013 20h43
Arrest killed my army, when I was in search of player to send this.

ZACS win this war